Sunday, June 19, 2011

Breakfast or Dessert: Mango Parfait

I'm a new vegetarian. How new? Well, it's been about two weeks, so I've been trying new recipes like crazy lately and came across one for mango parfait. Perfect for breakfast or as a dessert, mango parfait is delicious, filling and takes almost no time to make. My brother and sister-in-law had a Father's Day brunch and this was my contribution. My dad loves mangoes. He inhaled this.

Ingredients (serves 4-5)

1 cup of President's Choice Blue Menu Omega-3 Almond Vanilla Granola

1 tub of PC Greek Yogurt-- Vanilla

1 cup of PC Mango Chunks, thawed + chopped.

And from there, all you need to do is layer the ingredients. Start by adding the granola, then add a layer of Greek yogurt, and top with the chopped mango. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you can drizzle some agave nectar on top too... other than that, you're golden.

Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious I can't wait to make this for Brian and Cam!!!

    ReplyDelete