Sunday, June 5, 2011

Drink: Vegan 'Buh-Bye Buddha Belly' Shake

Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since my last blog recipe- I have to apologize, its been a busy few months. Brian got unexpectedly deployed, I was juggling our condo, his house, doggie-care and a 6 courses at school. My brain goes to mush even thinking about how busy I have been.

Spring is here and so is the new addiction to the gym (my long lost love) and eating lighter and healthier. After all summer is just around the corner (Halifax is still trying to get those temperatures up).

Slim down while you drink up this delicious vegan beverage.


What you will need:

1 1/2 cups Almond milk (I like original unsweetened)
1 whole nectarine sliced
handful of blueberries to taste
1 Scoop 'Sequel' Vegn complete Whole Food Health Optimizer (available at grocery stores-check natural food section)


Toss it all in a blender and pulse until smooth. To burn a few calories while you wait you could do a little shimmy around your kitchen, while your drink dances along with you in the blender. When its done it froths up into a delightful soft green.

Pour into a tall glass- cheers to a slimmer figure and a happier you!





No comments:

Post a Comment